viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

Someone of my family? mmmm I'll speak about my uncle Claudio. He is my father's brother, is 31 years old, he is an architect, and is currently studing abroad in France to get dual nationality (my family from my father's side is half-french, and my father and Claudio are the last generation that can opt for dual nationality, curse my luck) and a doctorade (was it? I kinda forgot).

He is living there with his french girlfriend Charlotte, who he meet here, in Chile. He has been there little more that a year, and will stay there for more that he through, since they offered him anohter Post-Grade Title... cue my great-parents having a weird case of pride and horror... since they, well, loves their children.

He studied here in FAU, and he did some optional courses at Architecture about, well, architecture. He also worked at the Extention office here too. He  is a pretty laid back person, likes to party and have fun, but is serious about work and study. We get along almost all the time, except when I am playing video games, because he is rather... prejuicious of games, but aside from that we get along pretty fine.

Last time I saw him was in June, when he had vacations in France, he came here with Charlotte for around 2 weeks, and he gathered to eat in a Restaurant, and after they went 2 weeks to Brazil, and them back to France. He still a long ways from returning to Chile, if he doesnt decides to stay there, so who knows?

Since, Facebook doesn't not open in this bloody bad internet, no photos for anyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario