viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

Party! or not?

Weeeeeeeeell. Parties. I am not much of a party person, I dont like to get drunk in the first place ( not for the hangover, but because I lose control and I start to act emmm reckeless and in general I end up being a public danger, plus my mouth becomes a disaster area for how much nonesense I speak), but since I am the tipe of person that likes to eat, laugh and chat wiht my friend, we generally end up doing barbecues and hot dogs and such.

Also, since I am aparently the only one that knows how to cook (lethal cooks are rather numerous in my close circle of friend, one even managed to burn a microwave burrito, how, I wonder), or actually the only that has the will to cook, I end up doing everything that means doing something with uncooked food. Of course, they capitalize cooked food, the lazy bastards. Most of the time, I make pizzas, hot dogs, burgers, barbecues, and such food that is easy to make and get them full. I never cook something more fancy for big number since that could be costly, but sometimes I go to hang out at my best friend (JP, from the Linkin Park) house and I cook fancy things there. Like tuna, chinese food, sushi, etc.

But in general, the gatherings ( I deny them being parties, they dont qualify to be parties) are, in this order: They arrive, I cook, we play Nintendo Wii or PS3 while we eat, and some stay overnight and we go to play soccer in the morning. Really, sometimes we do something different, but generally that is it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario