viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012







Hi everyone!

Well, since ''the end is near'' and its reflection time, I will ummmm.... reflect about my blogger experience. 

 First and foremost, I will talk about my posts. The post I enyoyed the most was hands down the one about my favorite band. Not only it was quite the experience, but also I was with my best friend (and his sister), also, speaking (ummmmm ok writing) about Linkin Park is always a pleasure.

Yet for all that is good, there is also something bad. I.... disliked the person that you admire post, mainly because it was boring, a bit annoying, and to say truth, pretty much farfetched. I mean, its not like academically I have someone that I admire. Specially since I somehow disagree with many people that are part of the geography academical world (they are too old school and by far too cold). Also none are really known. I mean, we dont have a Hawkings-esque schoolar of geography.

Well, now to answer the other questions. The blog I enyoyed reading the most? Well in the first place I didnt read many of my classmates' blogs but one made me laugh (ok, chuckle....manly chuckle) was Pablo's (Barrios) blog. The Freakzoid post in particular. Yet the most attractive blog (mine was boring as .....something very boring, never got to pretty it up) was Pia's blog. Why? Dunno, but it was fun and attractive.


My only regret is that I never personalizated my blog. How sad. I am actually pretty creative once I catch my muse (the wench is always running from me, its tiring to chase her sometimes). I dont think it could have been to hard.... just that never remebered to do it :V

1 comentario:

  1. Great blog Diego. You have a gift for writing. Don't loose it. Very creative and amusing style.

    ResponderEliminar