viernes, 17 de agosto de 2012

My favorite techlogy piece of technology? My Laptop is pretty much my precious my multi-use tool. Drawing (even if I pretty much suck at it...), playing games, study (bless pdfs and ppts), so many things. Here is a little picture of it :

 
 
I got it 2 years ago, at my birthday and I have used ir since. I use pretty much everyday ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶  and it came to bite me in the ass 4 months ago, when it overheated. Aparently, they did the terminations without lead, so a bit of heat and it start to desintegrate. Figures. I had to buy a cooling fan after having it fixed. Even, so I am thinking about changing it for a desk PC, since desk PCs are more stable, durable, and upgradeable. When I have money, so in short words, pretty much I'll wait quite a looooooong while.


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario